Assistance with Life-stage, transition
Transitioning into a new phase of life can be a bit overwhelming, but with Oline Disability Care, you get all the assistance you need to plan and prepare for a smooth transition. There is no denying the fact that change is inevitable, what matters is the way we respond to change.
Our experienced support workers have closely witnessed a range of situations to develop an understanding of transitions an individual goes through. Hence, rest assured that you will receive the assistance you need to transition into a new stage of your life.
Under this support service, we help you in a range of situations including but not limited to:
- Buying a new house, or choosing an appropriate accommodation
- Starting school, or a new job
- Preparing for a new skill, or a job role
- Taking your first step towards starting a new business
- Building capacity to accept change and transitioning to new stages smoothly
- Taking right decisions at every stage of life